Changing Individuals Internal Motivation
You can’t change a habit unless you replace it with another one. The same is true of motivation. You can’t change how someone is motivated unless you replace the undesirable motivation with a desirable one.
Hence, you have to understand whether your prospects motivation is a positive one or a destructive one.
Once inspiration is identified, you must build on that inspiration until you create an intense hunger in your prospects. This means that you get them to take responsibility for their own lives.
You get them to set new goals or to review their existing goals as well as their reasons for setting them.
Another way to stoke the motivational fires is to find somebody who shares your same passion.
Questions to Ask for Inspiration
As you prepare to tap into your audiences inspirations, ask yourself or your prospects the following questions. Once you tap into this amazing source of motivation, you can create your call to action.
These questions will work for you on a personal level or they can be adapted to suit your audience.
I have purposely kept these questions in the second person so you will understand what it takes to tap into your own passion and inspiration.
1. What do you love to do?
2. What would you do with your life if you could do anything?
3. What inspires you?
4. What do you want to achieve in this life?
5. If you had all the money in the world, what would you do with your life?
Becoming a Master Motivator
As a master motivator, you want others to not only take action, but you also want them to make changes in their lives. To facilitate motivation and change, you must know and understand the answer to each of these questions.
You can only facilitate change in your audience after you have answered these questions about them:
1. What knowledge and information do your prospects need to take action?
2. Are they more motivated by inspiration, desperation or a combination of the two?
3. What is the cost of staying the same, or what will happen if they dont change?
4. What are the benefits your prospects will receive when they make the change you are asking of them?
5. Do they feel capable and competent enough to make that change?
Did This Help You? If so, I would greatly appreciate it if you commented below and shared on Facebook
“I create financially stabled leaders empowered to achieve their greatest financial potential!”
PS: There are 10 Credit Myths the Credit Agencies don’t want you to know so you can protect your assets. To get your copy of this free report click here.
If you enjoyed this post about Changing Individuals Internal Motivation, retweet and comment please.